Self Funding Clients
Private therapy to improve your mental health and wellbeing.
Feel Well Therapy offers psychological assessment and Cognitive behavioural therapy, EMDR Therapy and Counselling to treat stress and common mental health difficulties.
Therapy can be provided from our clinic in Loddon Norfolk or via video to clients across the UK.
We will provide you with a professional service.
What happens after I make an enquiry
- We offer complete confidentiality.
- Upon receiving an enquiry , our Clinical lead Michelle will contact you to discuss your needs.
- She will advise you of the recommended therapy for that difficulty and discuss therapy options that we have available.
- We can normally offer you an assessment appointment within 1-2 weeks. (Subject to demand)
- We will arrange for one of our therapists to contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to meet for an assessment appointment.
- Following this, you can decide if therapy sessions are right for you at this time and if so you can book in sessions with your therapist.
- We will liaise with your GP if you wish us to do so.
- The duration of therapy sessions that is required is dependent on the complexity and severity of a clients difficulties and also at the pace that is right for you. We are all different so please discuss this with your therapist.
- We routinely send out our client satisfaction questionnaire at the end of therapy to help us to see what we are doing well and how we can improve.
- We are proud to say 96% of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.